14 May 2008

Summertime...

Is there anything better than the smells of summer?












I just don't think so.... I love the smell of fresh brewed tea...
and the aroma of freshly cut basil.... and Roses.........and the ocean....and Coppertone suntan lotion......and dirt, yes I love the smell of dirt, even red clay, which I have grown up with....
All of this means that I am outside and loving the fact that I don't have to put on a sweater, coat or even a scarf....I actually love to sweat while sitting in the sun, pretending to soak up some rays...
Just the thought of sitting for a few minutes doing nothing, makes me extremely happy. I treat myself these days to just that ....a few minutes everyday to do nothing. I feel amazingly refreshed after about 20 minutes of horizonal living. I shut my eyes and breathe, smell the smells, and thank God that I have this luxury.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment...I am grateful....smiles.