28 March 2010

Green thursday

Green thursday, originally uploaded by ellenmr.

Isn't it funny.....
how you can be in a rush to do one thing....
and something totally out of left field...
distracts you?

Mainemomma-Kristen started a fun group on Flickr 
a week long color exercise....
I loved the idea, and wanted to participate...
but this was a week filled with dozens of tasks
LARGE & small...
I had very little time for fun....

But Green Thursday rolled around,
and I was determined to get something posted.
So as I sat at my desk and thought....
what is interesting and green?

There is was right in front of me....
I love unique pencils....
I love jars, bottles, pitchers, containers of pencils.
So there you are....

Made my day that anyone else thought 
that this spur of the moment shot 
had merit.....
smiles.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Ellen
    I love your green pencils.. and also have an addiction to bottles, jars and lightbulbs etc... Lovely your last post too with all those gorgeous shadows..

    thanks for your lovely comment.. blogger decided to eat it... it's been doing that all night.. maybe it will turn up later i hope...

    Have a great day.. xx Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that about photography. It helps you find the wonderful things all around you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE THIS PHOTO! I was supposed to be commenting on the Pam post...but this caught my eye! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment...I am grateful....smiles.