05 February 2009

Blue-eyed girls.....


Who could have predicted?
Who would have thought?
Only, in the mind of God...
Years ago, I was privileged to photograph a beautiful
young woman.....
Little did I know, that she would become a dear friend.
Little did I know, that she would become mother to 2 beautiful
blue-eyed girls.
Little did I know, what a talented photographer she would become....
Little did I know, how much fun I would have in the company of
all three of these
blue-eyed girls
God's plans continue to surprise me.
Smiles!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, so true! There was something about you, the day that we met... I knew you were someone very special! But I never would've dreamed that you would be the one to guide me along the path to purpose, inspiring me every step of the way, and building me up like no one else can! Thank you for being so dear to me! Your friendship - you - are a true treasure!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment...I am grateful....smiles.