26 January 2011

The View from My BAKW....

My BAKW
has been quite a spot for entertainment for the 
last couple of days...

Here's what I have 
seen....



Yes...it is dark....
I am too much of a chicken to 
capture images in the light of day....



It is a closed set....
(at least I think that is what they might call it)


They are filming a new 
made for TV series/pilot starring
wait for it.....


Claire Danes

Cool, huh?

Right across the parking lot from my 
BAKW
(Big Ass Kitchen Window, for those who haven't heard)

No, I haven't seen her...
NO, I haven't see anyone who looks important....
NO!
I am trying to be cool and not notice...
but when the sun starts to dip below the tree tops...
I can take my Canon
over to the BAKW....
and steal a peek or two..

Wonder if she would like a 
cup o' joe?

smiles

1 comment:

  1. Wowza! What incredible fun! I hope there are more blogposts about this in the future.

    Don't be shy.....you have to be bold and approach the scene, Claire Danes or not.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment...I am grateful....smiles.