11 November 2009

gratitude......


Today....
I am grateful.
Some of the angels in my life came over
and brought...
GIFTS!
in the way of dinner....
Oh my how I do love gifts,
but most especially the ones that you can eat.
Love went into every part of this.
Salad makings....including toppings and poppy seed dressing
(from Trader Joe's no less....)
Pasta...fresh, even...
sweet veggies to toss with the pasta and olive oil...
A beautiful bottle of wine.
ROSES, pink....my favorite!
Tea and sweets....
and the very best of all..
(I know, because I am eating some right now)
homemade Pumpkin bread!!!
What could be better than all of this
brought to us on a cool rainy fall day!

I told you there were angels..
smiles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment...I am grateful....smiles.