27 October 2009

Apparently...

I am not supposed to venture forth today....
My horoscope says;

Leo
Your pride may take a little bruising today,
so expect a bit of trouble from those who don't get you.
It's a good day to pull back from the unknown
and focus on what's most comfortable.
Well...
no one really "gets" me....
so,
I pretty much should stay in bed or
the recliner (opps, don't have one...)
all day.
My pride
well ,.....there is a long story...
one I don't think I'll start right here...
but suffice to say that my pride
is not a good thing to mess with...
it frightens me sometimes.
Especially when all of a sudden,
out of no where
something comes up that
Rocks my boat....
So....
here I am bloggin'
sorry if you don't
"get" me...
but my guess is
if you are here....
you do..
smiles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment...I am grateful....smiles.