20 September 2009

How Fun!....



Who knew?
that my water fountain could be so much fun!
I was lucky enough to have two very special guests
several days ago...
they arrived with their mother...
and actually knew exactly what they wanted to do
while at my house....
(big smiles...)
they had seen my patio water fountain
during their last visit..
and it was calling to them from afar...
But the minute they stepped out of the
car they arrived in....
they made a bee-line for the FUN!
Well.....I had to laugh..
and the activity was pretty much non stop
for the next couple of hours...
(I had forgotten how much energy you need to be a parent)
We got wet..
We laughed...
We had snacks...
We watched "Nemo"....
we got tired...
we cried when we had to leave....
sniff....
but it was FUN!!!
smiles.

4 comments:

  1. Love LOVE LOVE!!!! We miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's more for you...smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable little girls! Sounds like everyone had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Emom- I forgot to say thank you for your very sweet comment, and I agree NE is a very special place indeed!
    joan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment...I am grateful....smiles.