26 April 2008

Prayers......


These are the clay hands praying that my son made when he was about 4 years old. He is now 19. They were made at the "mother's morning out" program at the church. They helped him trace his hands in clay and then cut them out, and prop them up in this praying position.
This is one of my most prized possesions.
It reminds me how little I really know.
I pray for one thing, and am given another.
"Now, what's that all about" says I.
And then,
later,
sometimes a very long time later,
I find out why I didn't get what I wanted.
I don't know what is best for me.
God does though.
And when I will pray for his will,
things get better quickly.
I wish that I thought of this sooner....
Maybe I am just a slow learner.
Thank goodness those teachers in
MMO knew I would need these....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment...I am grateful....smiles.