12 October 2010

Gratitude....again....

Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life.
 It turns what we have into enough,
 and more... 
It turns denial into acceptance, 
chaos to order, 
confusion to clarity. 
It can turn a meal into a feast, 
a house into a home, 
a stranger into a friend. 
Gratitude makes sense of our past, 
brings peace for today,
 and creates vision for tomorrow.

-Melody Beattie


I love this quote,
from one of my favorite authors.
I feel peaceful as I read the words.
Just reading these words
makes me feel as though 
everything is right with the world.

I hope that you feel the same way...
smiles..

4 comments:

  1. That Melody Beattie is a wise woman.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It gives you a good feeling and it's a great reminder.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, very therapeutic and wise. Thank you for the reminder! Have a lovely Sunday. xo – g

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment...I am grateful....smiles.