28 August 2010

A Red Letter Day!

First,
let me just say that I cannot 
believe that I have had 
300 posts to this blog....
OMG!
where did I find the time....
maybe all that laundry...
maybe the dust bunnies...
maybe the letters not written..
anyway,
I just glanced at my dashboard and
noticed that the 3-0-0 had
shown up.
wow...


Second,
I am please to say that 
my lovely TWO-color
Brother typewriter,


(that's black ink  AND  RED ink!)
has been included in a 
FUN
Etsy treasury today
called 
assembled by

TrendyFabric 
carries 
some unique, colorful fabric
that you should check out....
right after you see the treasury...
smiles.


1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the treasury!! and congrats on 300 posts!! not bad.. I almost at 200... i think I slowed down in the second half.. hahaha

    Have a lovely weekend. xxx Julie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment...I am grateful....smiles.