27 July 2010

Goin' on a Road Trip....

Yes,
we are headed out of town for a couple of days....
a long couple of days....
very long...
really long...




This will be the scenery....
for a lot of hours...
But I can dream...
of this...



And this...



Even this....



And these are the men I would choose to be with...



Because they are....


My buds....

and...




Like to go where I like to go.....

like here....




and most of the time,
 when I am here,
I look up at this...



Fun times...

I am missing me some
 beach time this year....
and don't see a way
 to get there anytime soon.


But this weekend,
I will be able to see 
a Cin-City Reds game
in person!
Yeah!
And eat cheese conies....
and visit some sweet in-laws...
so life is sweet....
smiles

5 comments:

  1. I love the beach too and haven't made it there this summer. Doesn't look like I will! :)

    Enjoy your va-kay! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. CinCity right now feels a lot like the beach--without the breeze and the water and concrete instead of sand, though they are promising Friday to be "LOVELY."
    If you hear a car beeping when you're at Skyline, that'll be me :>)!!! Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy the beach for me, Ellen! The ocean is so rejuvenating!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks marvelous! Have a fantastic time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you are in for a glorious time. Enjoy and safe travels.

    jj

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment...I am grateful....smiles.