19 April 2010

Five years ago...


friends of mine were married....
a lovely wedding 
in a garden,
with friends,
family,
and 
children.

It was wonderful,
and 
I in no way 
was responsible for the photos 
on this day.
Another "shooter" was 
in charge of the 
documentation...
so,
whatever I walked away 
with 
was mine.

I love this photo.
It exemplifies
them...
private,
intelligent,
sweet,
and 
so in love...

They have a beautiful child now.
She is more beautiful than
any other little girl
(my opinion, of course)
and 
I am so proud of the 
path that they both take...
it entails,
honesty,
integrity,
hard work,
spiritual growth,
and
love....
smiles.

2 comments:

  1. simply beautiful!!! they look so in love...
    Hope you are having a great week xx Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely tribute to their friends on their anniversary!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment...I am grateful....smiles.