12 December 2009
I'm in!....or game....or trying......anyway....smiles.
here's the thing....
I am taking the easy way out today....
I am letting someone else come up with the
"thoughts for the day"
Mandy at Good Cook
came up with the idea,
and I found it
on Nancy's Life in the Second half
Questions to let you know more than you could possibly want to know
So here goes;
Here are the instructions:
If you're reading this post, then you must:
(a) leave a comment and answer the below 25 questions that Mandy made up,
(b) write the answers to the questions below in your own blog post, if you have a blog, that is.
or (c) call yourself a scrooge in the comment below and refuse to answer them.
I hope you choose (A) or (B) but if you choose (C) then I'll just let the ghosts of Christmas past, present and future deal with you. If you do decide to write your own blog post about it, please mention Mandy since she is the author of these important questions. (Writers credit and all that jazz - thanks!)
(1) What is your favorite Christmas movie?
I would agree with Nancy on Love Actually....it's sweet.
(2) What is your LEAST favorite Christmas movie?
The Simpsons Christmas specials...
(3) What is your favorite Christmas song?
We Three Kings (traditional)
Blue Christmas (R&R)
Grandma got runover by a reindeer (because I never grew up)
(4) What Christmas song(s) drives you crazy?
White Christmas (can't get it out of my head)
(5) What is your favorite Christmas drink? (i.e. egg nog, hot chocolate)
Hot Mulled Cider
(6) What is your favorite Christmas memory?
When my son's father dressed up like Santa....and fooled all the kids..
(7) What is the best toy/gift you've received on Christmas?
Barbie, three wigs, carrying case and clothes...a big time!
(8) What is the worst toy/gift you've received on Christmas?
A grill from my son's father.
(9) What do you LOVE about the holidays?
Songs, tree decorating, and food.
(10) What annoys you about the holidays?
(11) Do you prefer star or angel on top of a Christmas tree? Or something else?
(12) What is your family favorite recipe at Christmas?
Dates, stuffed with pecans, rolled in sugar. Simple, and Dad loves them.
(13) Are you a Grinch or a Who at Christmastime?
Cindy lou Who to be precise.....smiles.
(14) Christmas light displays - Love them or Hate them?
When they are on someone elses' home-LOVE THEM!
(15) Santas at the mall - Fun times or Creepy?
I don't mind them, but the children I have taken to the mall...scream in terror...sorry Santa.
(16) Christmas cards - do you send them, yes or no?
Yes, I like to put my favorite photo from the preceding year on them.
(17) What is the best thing about Christmas, in your opinion?
(18) What is the worst thing about Christmas?
(19) When do you put the tree up and take it down?
UP on Friday after Thanksgiving, Down on 26th of Dec., usually.
(20) Out of the 12 days of Christmas, which day and item would you want your true love to give to you?
Twelve Pipers piping.....Love those kilts!
(21) Why do you think that Grandma got run over by a reindeer?
I am so sorry....but I laugh everytime I hear it.....it is so redneck, it makes me cringe and then smile.
(I swear I didn't read ahead...really.)
(22) Who is your favorite reindeer?
Rudy is the best!
(23) Do you believe in Santa Claus?
Yep, know him well....smiles.
(24) What is your favorite smell at Christmastime?
(25) What would make you happy at Christmas this year?
To wake up being me....my life is so good..
Thank you and pass it on!