22 October 2009

A Word about this video...

Click here to view this video

I was fooling around with a site called

Motionbox

and after a bit of playing around,

created this video....

My intention was not necessarily to "publish",

but to show my son what a great time

David and I had "touring" around

Brookgreen Gardens,

Huntington State Park, SC

and Atalya,

which is located within the park.

This all took place 2 weeks ago,

and confirms that fall is the best time to visit.

Uncrowded, cooler weather, and

quiet....

really quiet....

so quiet that on one of the tours we took...

I listened to my breathing....

birds chirping...

wind blowing thru the pines...

distant fishing boats....

eagles...

really quiet.

If you are ever in SC,

are a photog,

like plants,

like sculpture,

or

just want some quiet...

smiles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment...I am grateful....smiles.