15 July 2009

So fortunate....


Well, thank goodness for family....
I know that not everyone feels the same...
I know how lucky I really am..
The Stud in my life is blessed the 2 really wonderful sons.
I am blessed with my own, but he doesn't allow photographs....
These 2 are now taller than dad...
He can still out-arm wrestle them though...
He can probably out run them too...
He can also out "BS" them...
which is a very good thing.
I am realizing that this stage of my life is filled with
changes, some very good and some not so much..
Hot Flashes=Bad
Older Children=Good
My parents are still independent,
quick witted, spiritually strong,
and my heroes....
Yep, I would say that today is a day to appreciate
Blessings....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment...I am grateful....smiles.