17 July 2009

Planning a trip...

We are....
leaving for Cape Cod, family reunion on Thursday....
2 days up.....
2 back...
I haven't seen the ocean all summer...
very stressful, to say the least....
If I could live anywhere, it would be within sight of the waves a-crashin'...
The reunion will be fun...
hectic.....
sad....
fast....
However,
the return trip is to be one of adventure...
I haven't been to the Delmarva peninsula in 20 years.
Not sure where we will stay.
only that we will be near the ocean,
maybe even in it.....
Can't Wait!

4 comments:

  1. I'm with you on the ocean thought. I'm happiest looking at water. Right now I have a stream that runs behind us and I love sitting in the window watching it. Would love to live on the ocean, too. Have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss the ocean too and often think of moving near it. Have a wonderful trip!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ughhhh...me too! I grew up in Plymouth, MA...would love to move "home!" Have a great trip/reunion...thank you so much for the visit to my blog! I love yours and will be perusing a bit more tonight when I am not time crunched; -)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment...I am grateful....smiles.