28 May 2009

Tagged.....

(I just love this little guy, it's how I feel right now, tired...)

Sweet Annie Coe, the Blissful Bohemian, thank you for the questions,
got my little mind off troubles and onto something interesting.
Thank you!

1: What is your current obsession?

New Canon lenses…



2: Which item of clothing do you wear most?

Jeans….for decades….but also white turtlenecks, Birkenstocks, sundresses, etc..


3: What's for dinner?

Well, Friday nights are “five guys night” (http://www.fiveguys.com/home.aspx) , so me and hubby will be scarfing down some fries and chee-buggers…



4: Last thing you bought?

Birdseed.



5: What are you listening to?

My husband …..snoring in the other room.



6: If you were a god or goddess, who would you be?

Well…..Venus, not for my looks, but maybe my guilty pleasures…



7: Favorite guilty pleasure?

Lazy mornings in bed



8: Reading right now?

Blogs…House Beautiful….Daily meditation book….dictionary…..no interesting books, for the moment. My father collects books, and my mother is a retired librarian, 'nough said?



9: Okay...what were you thinking about just then?

“Did I turn off the dishwasher?”



10: Who's your hero/heroine?

The women in my life, my old friends from grade school, my current friends, who have seen me through divorce and a new wonderful marriage and my mother, who is sweet as spring.


12: Funniest thing you saw in your life?

Gosh, I hate to admit this one….the Woody Allen movie “Sleeper”, which came out when I was in high school and would go to movies in an “altered state”. (Really sad, I know)Woody and Diane Keaton for one of their first times together in a movie. REALLY SILLY.



13: Favourite film?

Gone with the Wind…I know, but I am pretty sure I was Scarlet in a previous life.



14: Share some wisdom?

Trust me on this one, “there are no mistakes”.



15: If you were a tree, what tree would you be and why?

I would be a Sequoia. If you ever have the chance to go to Muir Forest outside of San Fran, do it. You will not regret.



16: Fictitious characters who made a lasting impression on you?

Winnie the Pooh, Alice in Wonderland, Scout (To Kill a Mockingbird), Charlie Brown, all of whom, learn something in their walk.



17: 4 words to describe you?

Seeking, Open, Multi-faceted, and happy.


I would love to tag all of you, but I think that this time I will leave it up to you. Just make sure to let me know
If you decide to complete the questions, I want to know it all!

2 comments:

  1. I love your answers :-). This morning I was thinking I should add Scout to my list of characters and also Alice! Then I see you did remember them unlike me :-).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for letting us get to know you a little better. Loved you answer about "there are no mistakes."

    Thanks for commenting on my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment...I am grateful....smiles.