20 August 2008

What a wonderful surprise.......

"I 'm delivering a prize to you today."

"OK", I reply. "Well, I might not be here, I have a lunch date", wondering....

"Where should I leave it, then?"

I am confused, still.......my mind has been focused on a zillion other things this morning.....

On the porch should be just fine.....

"We couldn't stay long anyway, so Happy Birthday!"

Oh, I get it now...

So my day unfolds, and I race from event to event, mindlessly, and when I return home, hot and sweaty....there it is, sitting so sweet and pretty at the front door. A gift to tell someone that they are special, a gift to say thank you, a gift to say let's do a fun-date, a gift from three of the sweetest girls on earth......

How lucky am I?







1 comment:

  1. You are so very welcome! So glad you enjoyed it!

    Much love,
    Amanda:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment...I am grateful....smiles.