21 August 2008

Finally.......


I have finally completed the scanning of my Italian negatives.......
Some 30 rolls or so.......
I am relieved and exhilarated at the same time....
I can't wait to complete ALL of my negatives, which number in the thousands.
I am currently working on a coffee table book of the best of the Italian images.
This will be my Christmas gift to loved ones.
I have given individual prints, but this will be a more comprehensive collection.
It costs me little, but time....
Which of course, any active adult has precious little of....
So, I work on it as I can, never allowing myself to get to the point of "drudgery".
That would make it a chore, which this is not.
It is a gift of love.
At least it is meant that way.
Blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment...I am grateful....smiles.