17 June 2008

This why you hire a pro.....

We attended a luncheon this afternoon,
in celebration of David's 35th anniversary with the company. I handed my small camera to the fellow across the table from us, and asked him to take our photo......
He is an engineer....
He is smart......
He understands mechanical thingies.......
He can't take a photo.....
Most people can't take a photo....
There are a few really simple things you must do in order to take a decent portrait....
If you ever need a photo taken of yourself, or your family.....
Do yourself a favor, hire a pro.
Believe me it will not be wasted money.
Uncle Bub cannot take a video, portrait, or document your wedding the way a professional can....Promise.

Now,
that being said...
I love the photo anyway. I am so proud of David. AND I am so glad that we are married because we are so happy with our life together. I have tried to be happy with others. I forced the issue. I was so unhappy. Thank God for leading me out of the "valley of the shadow of death" (no exaggeration) and helping me to find David.

I am blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment...I am grateful....smiles.