07 June 2008

Beach thoughts.......


Anne loved the beach.
We all do.....but Anne really did.
She loved sitting with the sand between her toes.....
She loved a cold beer in her hand, sunglasses to hide where she was looking, and a good hairband to hold her beautiful thick hair out of her way.
She tanned beautifully.
She loved the whole beach experience.
I leave for the beach on Tuesday. Anne would have been going with us.
I know she will be there with us on her own terms now.
She will talk to us through the crash of the waves......
She will touch us with the wind on our faces.......
She will look at us through the eyes of an angel......
We will miss her, but she will be there.
I imagine that in heaven, she looks like she does in this photo,
beautiful, healthy and definitely in charge........
Did I say we will miss her?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment...I am grateful....smiles.