10 September 2014

Gratitude....



Indulge me....

I know that watching birds feed is,
well,
maybe, not the most interesting video.

But from my point of view,
this is heaven.

My sweetie and I are in a new home,
surrounded by beauty,
covered in love.

I'm so very grateful.

No one can know what 
goes on in the mind of others,
not unless they 
explain.

Hopefully,
I will be able to make sense of the past year....

they say insight only comes in retrospect.


I believe that must be true.
Thank God.

2 comments:

  1. Ellen so glad you are back safe and sound from whatever journey you have taken. Bird watching is a bit of everyday magic to me. Sweet, industrious and beautiful little creatures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love watching the bird in your post. Enjoy all the beauty you can.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment...I am grateful....smiles.