24 October 2013

Today, I am grateful.....

so, here's why....

life delivers things you don't expect, sometimes.

usually, I find myself totally unprepared....

But,
I have learned
that when I've been blind-sided,
I can get out my toolkit of chaos busters.....


My Gratitude list is the best on I can think of when I have nothing else to say.....
so, here tis....

I am eternally grateful for coffee


I am grateful for roses.....


and sunflowers...


of course, the beach....and sun....and quiet....


I am so very, sincerely, honestly grateful for my sweetie....


and magnolias....


and waterlilies.....


hydrangeas....by the bucket full!!


pasta.....;-)


homegrown tomatoes.....


and, as Wallace says, "CHEESE!"....


and bread.....(I am noticing a pattern here....)


and different types of CHEESE!


from assorted countries.....(thank you Whole Foods)


and lastly (but never leastly, is that a word?)
Chocolate!


There, I feel much better now....
don't you?

now
can 
smile.

2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment...I am grateful....smiles.