15 April 2011

Don't blame me...

for what is about to happen in your head....
I am sorry but I just couldn't resist...

Here goes....
Pam @ Frippery
made me do it...
really, she was the total inspiration,
I am blameless....sort of,

Well, today I was minding my own bee's wax,
and just happened to sidle by and see ol' Pam
(been delinquent in my visits as of late)
and she raised an interesting question...
What song do you secretly love?
You know the one...
the one you won't admit to,
but love to sing in the shower,
hum while gardening, alone...
will turn up in the car, but only when no one is around...

Pam's 
can be found here

And 
I was intrigued....
what is my guilty pleasure?
so I cogitated for a second or two....
and came up with this





Don't tell me you aren't toe-tapping at least....
smiles
Happy weekend!

10 comments:

  1. What is YOUR guilty pleasure song?

    ReplyDelete
  2. show tunes... broadway melodies.. hahaha
    I grew up tap dancing and they will stay with me forever..

    have a great weekend.. ciao xxx Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my!!! too funny. I'm going to have to think about this.. probably some sappy love song!!!

    happy weekend!
    joan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, I love Copacabana! I have been loving all these belt it out songs. Just celebrating my 54th bday with my family today and we all were laughing at the songs we love but are embarrassed to admit to. You are a soul sister indeed! Hugs, Pam

    ReplyDelete
  5. "If you like Pina Coladas…"
    Just kidding. I have so many it's hard to decide.
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good Lord!.....I am so glad that I am in good company....who else can weigh in on this one?.....smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL! Okay - I will admit to Green Eyed Lady.

    ReplyDelete
  8. lol! Well, I used to have a Barry Manilow album, a LONG time ago, so I guess I can understand a little. I was a bit fond of Mandy at the time. Now, though? I do love Dancing Queen although after the musical and movie of Mamma Mia liking ABBA is hip again. :)

    Hope you are well. – g

    ReplyDelete
  9. I actually really like his rendition of "Can't Smile Without You". It reminds me of some great childhood memories.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment...I am grateful....smiles.