02 February 2010

On wings of Angels...

I am so blessed.

I am grateful for these blessings.

But I cannot adequately express the extent of my gratitude.

Sweetie and I have faced a year of vanished jobs.

His was a job that he grew up in....36 years of growing up.

Who knew it could be gone in the flash of an eye?

But, through grace, friendship, love, kindness, and 

faith, we have made it to the other side 

of this dry spell.

Sweetie has a dream job now.

If you are unemployed,

whether through the downturn in the economy,

or through extenuating circumstances,

cultivate your faith,

in whatever you have faith in....

My belief is that 

"The universe conspires on our behalf"

we must merely show up for the miracles...

thank you for a year of support and understanding.

smiles from deep down inside. 

5 comments:

  1. i would love a picture of the curtain your talkng about! if you would like to send it to me my e mail that would be great!! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe in miracles! Congrats on your sweetie's job! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to your sweetie! I believe in miracles. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful image and beautiful sentiments. May many more good things appear this year. Congratulations! ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hopefully this will be the start of a wonderful new beginning. My hubs hasn't found anything yet, after 30 years in the same biz you do not expect this to happen. He is starting his own business now as it seems there is nothing out there even close to the same pay and benefits. I have so many friends in the same position and all are about this age. What a change from the days when there was some sort of appreciation for loyalty to a career. I think he will be happier working for himself. A new adventure. Wishing you and your sweetie all the best.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment...I am grateful....smiles.