03 December 2009

Fushia Flower Power....


I know...
it's a little out of season...
but I love the color.

Thanksgiving was a blast.
I enjoyed the conversations...
the food...
the colors...
the lights....
the parades...
the football even...

But I need just a breath of spring...
I am full bore...
working all day each day on
Christmas Gifts.
I love to do it.
Most years I simply do not have the time.
This year,
I have much more time than money....
so when I thought of writing today..
all I could think about was

(is that Dobie Gillis?)

So this is the image for me today...
Hmmmm.
I think I'll sing just a bit now...
smiles.

Opps....
I'm sorry...

I didn't mean to leave you out....

"Sunshine, lollipops and rainbows,



Everything that's wonderful is what I feel when we're together,


Brighter than a lucky penny,


When you're near the rain cloud disappears, dear,.....

And I feel so fine just to know that you are mine.

5 comments:

  1. Love the color!

    One year I decorated the table for Christmas in fushia and lime green. It was a fun change.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds refreshing!
    smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the color and the song! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your blog! You write very well and your pictures are just lovely! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. many thanks to all...smiles.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment...I am grateful....smiles.