27 November 2009

Where did Samantha find the time?


Good Golly Miss Molly....
Do you remember how cool Samantha Stephens was....
Man.....that girl could cook,
clean,
organize,
re-arrange furniture,
garden,
drive,
care for Tabitha,
and handle
that crazy husband of her's, Darin,
all with a twitch of her nose....

GIRL!
that is what I want to be able to do!
Conjure up a fabulous
house,
dinner,
outfit,
well....
life!
With just a twitch.....

And then I too
would have the time to play
"Solitaire"....

Yeah right!

Nope not me...
if I could do all that...
Darin would have been history...
and the Fab Four,
the Monkees,
AND
the Beach Boys
would be living
at my house.

Who needs a twitch?
All I need is my imagination.
smiles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment...I am grateful....smiles.